Workplace Relaxation Days
If you are looking for an effective solution to combat the physical and mental effects of stress in the workplace, then on-site holistic therapies could be the answer. Regular on-site holistic treatments can boost energy levels, improve morale and potentially reduce staff turnover and absenteeism.
We can provide employees with a variety of holistic treatments to help combat stress in the workplace. Our Workplace Relaxation Days holistic treatments have an almost immediate effect in reducing stress and are also extremely cost effective (a 20 minute treatment can cost as little as £15.00 per employee) Holistic treatments are very versatile and sessions are on a one to one basis so there is minimal disruption to the normal working day of any staff members involved.
- Reduce absenteeism and sick pay
- Improves health of your employees
- Creates a healthier working environment
- Improves employees concentration level
- Employees feel revitalised and more energised
- Promotes better relationships amongst staff and between staff and management
- Provides relief from accumulated tension brought about by long hours sitting at a desk or stress from dealing with the public.
- Invigorates and improves the overall well-being of staff
- Boosts the immune system for better general health and resistance to colds and other illnesses.
- Helps relieve fatigue, headaches and eye strain
- Relief from stress related illness- headaches, migraines, back pain, IBS, anxiety
For further information and a no obligation quote please contact Michelle Myers on 01642 316072.
For a full day we will be able to see between 8 – 16 employees and for half a day between 5 – 10 employees.
Treatments cost £15.00 per employee, per treatment.
Option One – The company pays the full amount for treatments and provides 30 minutes for each employee for treatment.
Option Two – The company subsidizes a certain percentage of the treatment for employees and provides 30 minutes for each employee for treatment.
Option Three – The individual pays for treatment and the employer provides 30 minutes for each employee for treatment.
“Half a million people in the UK suffer from work related stress, anxiety and depression and 360 million work days a year are lost due to sickness”